Gem Dog Bed - Rose Quartz | Limited Edition
Size + Care Guide
We are obsessed with this new geometric print! Diamonds, triangles or gemstones? However you interpret it, this modern dog bed is pretty special. The peach and white graphic pattern is contrasted with mint piping and a grey base. Can't get enough of it? We also make this dog bed in black too!
Just like your four-legged friend, our Limited Edition beds are one of a kind. The cotton/linen blend fabric makes this luxury pet bed extra special. We’ve only made a limited amount of these modern dog beds, so be sure to get your paws on one before they run out!
- Cover is made from cotton/linen canvas upper and durable polyester/cotton twill bottom, and finished with chunky mint piping and our signature Lion + Wolf woven label.
- Removable cover is machine washable and dryable, and features a concealed heavy duty zipper to deter chewing.
- Pillow insert is overstuffed with down-like polyester fiber, and constructed with special compartments that prevent stuffing from flattening or shifting to the outer edges of the bed.
- Our dog beds are reversible! Just flip over to change up the look.
- Cats love our pet beds too!
Designed and handmade in the USA.
- Pattern placement will vary.
Replacement Dog Bed Covers
Size + Care Guide
Our dog bed duvet covers are perfect for re-covering your tired old pet bed, or changing up your home decor. You can also stuff the doggy duvet cover with pillows, polyfill stuffing or...
View full product details »
Read our in-depth Size Guide and Product Care for more help choosing the perfect product for your pet!
Pet Bed Dimensions
- Small: 21" x 27" x 5"
- Medium: 27" x 33" x 6"
- Large: 33" x 40" x 6"
Due to the squishy nature of pillows, please note that sizes are approximate and may vary slightly.
We HIGHLY recommend measuring your pet prior to ordering to avoid costly return shipping fees.
Dog Collar Dimensions
- Small: 5/8” wide, 8"-12” length
- Medium: 1” wide –11"-16" length
- Large: 1” wide – 15"-23" length
Collars should be tight enough that they can’t slip off, but loose enough to fit a few fingers in between the neck and the collar.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure around the base of your dog’s neck. For optimal comfort, add roughly two inches to the measurement. You should be able to fit two fingers in between the tape measure and the dog’s neck.
Dog Bandana Dimensions
- Petite: Perfect for smaller breeds with necks up to 16 inches
- Regular: Ideal for larger hounds with necks up to 22 inches