The Lion + Wolf 2016 Stocking Stuffer Guide
Every year we indulge ourselves in the things that make us happy- like making our little friends happy with gifts and toys galore. While planning or not will likely not stop you from spending tons on your best friends, we’ve put together a little gift guide on stocking stuffers the recipient is sure to love (and you will too!). From puppies to kittens, and catnip fortune cookies to interactive balls, your furry companion will love these stocking-stuffer gifts this holiday season.
- The Odin, Up Dog Toys, $23: Play time melds with meal time with this interactive toy that'll have your pup releasing all that energy while searching for the treats at the same time.
- Ginger Snap Holiday Biscuits, Polkadog, $14.95: Boston-based Polkadog's retro-inspired tin can will remind you of your younger years (and honestly, who doesn't love ginger snaps?!).
- Reindeer Toy, Harry Barker, from $12: Fido will surely get in the holiday spirit with this squeaky toy made from recycled bottles! What's not to love?
- Lumps of Coal, Bocce's Bakery, $9.50: Was someone naughty this year? You can still treat them with these fun peanut butter and molasses treats from NYC.
- Bass Pet Grooming Brush, Dogtails $16: Dogs and cats alike tend to love gentle brushing, and this bamboo one is perfect for brushing out any matting.
- West Paw Design Zogoflex Air Wox Dog Toy, SitStay, $17.95: Take this one to the park for some fun tug-o-war and engage your pup's mind (and his teeth!).
guarantees on crankiness, though).
Cain & Able Moisturizing Paw Rub, Amazon
$18: Winter can be rough, even for cats. This paw rub will soothe the cracks (no
- FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser, Bed Bath & Beyond, $18: Interactive games bring out a cat's mental ability; engage her with this laser for fun that'll last.
- 5S Pet Remote Control Mouse Toy, Amazon, $24.99: Your cat's hunting skills will shine as you move the toy mouse around the house for them to catch.
- Ultimate Cat Toy Collection, Natural Pet Company, $29.95: Nevermind worrying about losing small toys - with this collection, you'll have everything you need, even if a few go missing (which, let's be honest, they probably will)!
- Catnip Fortune Cookies, Common Goods $24: Ring in the New Year with some words of wisdom... and a little bit of catnip to relax!
- DJ Cat Scratching Pad, HealthyPets, $35: Put your kitty's DJ skills to the test! Or at least their claws, which will happily scratch away, even without music.
Mariah is our superstar intern, shaping the Lion + Wolf marketing department with her content and PR expertise.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Fetching Beast
Ready to welcome a little furball into your life? Read up on how to prepare for a lifetime of furry little love!
View full article →
The holidays truly are the most wonderful time! To keep things running smoothly this season, check out these tips on how to keep your fluffy friends safe and healthy!
View full article →
We’ve rounded up the top 6 of our favorite grain-free dog treats recipes to make at home to keep your pup happy and healthy, from their puppy days and beyond.
View full article →
Read our in-depth Size Guide and Product Care for more help choosing the perfect product for your pet!
Pet Bed Dimensions
- Small: 21" x 27" x 5"
- Medium: 27" x 33" x 6"
- Large: 33" x 40" x 6"
Due to the squishy nature of pillows, please note that sizes are approximate and may vary slightly.
We HIGHLY recommend measuring your pet prior to ordering to avoid costly return shipping fees.
Dog Collar Dimensions
- Small: 5/8” wide, 8"-12” length
- Medium: 1” wide –11"-16" length
- Large: 1” wide – 15"-23" length
Collars should be tight enough that they can’t slip off, but loose enough to fit a few fingers in between the neck and the collar.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure around the base of your dog’s neck. For optimal comfort, add roughly two inches to the measurement. You should be able to fit two fingers in between the tape measure and the dog’s neck.
Dog Bandana Dimensions
- Petite: Perfect for smaller breeds with necks up to 16 inches
- Regular: Ideal for larger hounds with necks up to 22 inches